Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tekken



Plot Synopsis: Jin Kazama witnesses the death of his mother Jun by Tekken in the slums known as Anvil. After finding a Tekken ID he decides to seek out vengeance for his mother's death.

Ok, I mentioned the other day I could not  finish this film so I watched Showdown instead.  Well I felt I owed my loyal, readers something so I went back and finished it.  It sucks.
 The acting sucks, the music sucks, the plot sucks, the cinematography sucks, the fight scenes suck, even the set pieces suck.  To sum it up this films sucks!  Don't buy it, don't rent it, don't watch it on cable, avoid at all costs.  Did I mention it sucks?

Overall: 0 out of Five Stars.

I wish I gave reviews in the negative digits, because this one would get it.  It sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment